Become an Exhibitor
Send a powerful message to teachers and students regarding the importance of language learning, global skills, and diversity in your organization. Explore how to also become a World Languages Day Sponsor today.
Becoming an exhibitor is free! Calling on representatives from forward-thinking organizations, CULTR seeks exhibitors that can provide real-world experiences, open an honest dialogue about industry needs, and push for globally-minded skillsets for their potential employees.
1) Two exhibitor badges
2) Two exhibitor lunches and access to refreshment breaks planned by the organizer
3) Promotion of organization's name in the conference program
4) A parking pass for one vehicle.
*Exhibition space on the day of the event will be assigned on a first-come, first served basis as determined by the date of receipt of this completed application.
For additional information, please contact CULTR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for another opportunity to include your organization in World Languages Day?
While higher education aims to produce graduates with the abilities companies need most, World Languages Day provides a head start and direct dialogue between young students and potential employers. Across the World Languages Day events, students have had the opportunity to meet and build relationships with these impressive organizations.
• Alliance Francaise d'Atlanta
• American Red Cross
• Atlanta Convention and Visitor Bureau
• Atlanta Institute for Diplomatic Leadership
• Atlanta International Night Market
• Brandon Hall School
• Business Communication for Internationals-USA
• Carter Center
• CIA/OSE (Open Source Enterprise
• CIBER/ Institute of International Business
• Consulat Général de France
• Consulate General of Japan in Atlanta
• Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Atlanta
• CPACS (Center for Pan Asian Community Services)
• Delta Air Lines, Inc.
• French American Chamber of Commerce Atlanta
• Georgia Department of Economic Development: Workforce Division- Trade Five
• Georgia Department of Education: World Languages and Global Workforce Initiatives
• Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
• Georgia State University
• Grady Health System
• GLOBE Academy
• Go Eat Give
• Goodwill Industries of North Georgia
• International Rescue Committee
• Mango Languages
• Manhattan Associates
• Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs, Welcoming Atlanta
• Mayor's Office of International Affairs, City of Atlanta
• National Security Education Program - Boren Awards
• Peace Corps
• Porsche Cars North America, Inc.
• St. Regis Hotels
• Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce-Georgia
• Telemundo Atlanta
• U.S. Commercial Service